Cannot find IR light settings SD52C225U-HNI

steve hollis

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello, I have had 3 of these SD52C225U-HNI PTZ cameras for about a year and a half now and have to say I'm very pleased with their overall performance. Previously had switched the IR lights off on the 3 cameras and also upgraded the firmware but this didn't work out so eventually managed to downgrade to the originals which work much better. Now I need to relocate and use one of the cameras at night with IR but when I go into the settings, there is no IR light setting (see my screenshots).
I looked at the other two cameras and cannot see any IR light settings either. So thought I would reset the camera but having done this, the IR light has reappeared physically now switching on and off every 20 seconds in B/W then going colour, throughout the night, as it seems to be unable to decide, but there's still no menu.
Am I missing something here. Like anything, if you don't touch it for a long time, you forget how you made the settings. Should just mention that I'm using a Dahua NVR5216 -4KS2 so can access the settings through the NVR and have also accessed the cameras through SmartPSS at some point but cannot see any IR settings anywhere?
If anybody can point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful. Happy Christmas.
Regards Steve
Ps because I'm reinstalling, I've put my question in this part of the forum, hope this is ok.
1.png2.png3.png4.png

Last edited: