Cannot securely download .bvr files for BIcloud (multiple browsers)

pqrtz

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently subscribed to BIcloud, and am attempting to download some of my recently backed up .bvr clips from the web dashboard, as a test. After clicking on "download" next to any of the clips, three browsers tell me the download is insecure ("...bvr can't be donloaded securely). Chrome and Brave won't allow the download, and Firefox requires I allow an exception for an insecure connection. Is there a way to download these files securely?

Attachments

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I recently subscribed to BIcloud, and am attempting to download some of my recently backed up .bvr clips from the web dashboard, as a test. After clicking on "download" next to any of the clips, three browsers tell me the download is insecure ("...bvr can't be donloaded securely). Chrome and Brave won't allow the download, and Firefox requires I allow an exception for an insecure connection. Is there a way to download these files securely?
The files are safe, its your browsers being overly sensitive. You can still save the files, click on the up arrow, then "Keep". I have also submitted an appeal to Google for this, so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

1645053059883.png