can't activate license?

clean

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have blue iris 5 running on a personal home 4 camera system. The machine it's running on is not connected to the internet. When I enter my license key it gives me a URL to retrieve the activation code. I entered the code on my other computer with an internet connection. When I copy the code to the activation code input box the word "next" just stays grey - it wont let me advance. At this point I just have to click the demo to leave this screen. Has anyone faced this before?

thanks.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You cannot have two going on one license. You need to either deactivate the other one or purchase another license.

clean

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If the word "next" is not enabling, then the code input probably failed basic validation checks (like wrong length). Make sure you did not copy anything incorrectly and have no spaces at the start or end.
Yes I have made sure it is all correct.

clean

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I had to uninstall/deactivate a license # on m old PC to carry over the same license # to another computer.
Thanks. hmm.....wonder how I would do that since technically the old PC is destroyed.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
YES!!!! I FACED THIS EXACT ISSUE!

I got my renewal for support a few days ago, and I got the same thing as you. I closed the window and emailed support. By the time they responded, it "just worked" and was already in there