Can't get codeproject ai to work.

Dale C

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been using Deepstack for a year or so and now I'm trying to use Codeproject. I've installed it several times and still haven't got it to work.
Is there supposed to be something in the pre-installed modular directory? Mine is empty.
I generate an alert and see it quickly move into the canceled alert folder. Its like it has nothing to compare the alert with.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using Deepstack for a year or so and now I'm trying to use Codeproject. I've installed it several times and still haven't got it to work.
Is there supposed to be something in the pre-installed modular directory? Mine is empty.
I generate an alert and see it quickly move into the canceled alert folder. Its like it has nothing to compare the alert with.
See the codeproject 2.0 thread. The latest version of code project does not come with the modules preinstalled.
  • Installer is streamlined: Only the server is installed at installation time, and on first run we install Object Detection (Python and .NET) and Face Processing (which can be uninstalled).

Dale C

n3wb
Reaction score
See the codeproject 2.0 thread. The latest version of code project does not come with the modules preinstalled.
  • Installer is streamlined: Only the server is installed at installation time, and on first run we install Object Detection (Python and .NET) and Face Processing (which can be uninstalled).
Thanks. I did read that before installing codeproject.ai. I did take the option to install the object detection but to no avail. Today I have uninstalled codeproject.ai thinking I would just use what I had before but now I get no motion detection at all. Very frustrating. I think for now I will try and reinstall deepstack and see how that goes. I think I will wait a few more months and then try codeproject.ai again.

Dale C

n3wb
Reaction score
What a mess. I just got deepstack reinstalled and everything is good again. There's a lot more to running AI than I thought there would be. I look forward to trying codeproject again in a few months.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score