Can't get notification to work after re-installing the BI app on my iPhone

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Long story short, I had to delete and reinstall the BI app on my iPhone today. After reinstalling the app, I went to the BI console, and removed my old mobile device before connecting to the BI PC for the first time from the app. After connecting for the first time, it showed my iPhone in the mobile device list, I enabled it and gave it the same tag name as previously. After doing this, I'm not getting any alerts sent to my iPhone. I must be missing something really simple, but I can't figure it out. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You didn't mention going into your phone's "settings" => "notifications" and enabling it for the BI app.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
You didn't mention going into your phone's "settings" => "notifications" and enabling it for the BI app.
Yes, that's all set. When I trigger a camera, the log doesn't even show the push to my device.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
And you've re-checked the settings for that cam's "alerts" tab, "Actions", right?
When I re-added my iPhone, I gave it the exact same tag as before so all of my alert actions wouldn't need to be updated.

Blackhawk

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
On BI, check under Settings/Mobile Devices that your phone is listed, push is enabled, and the device ID matches the device ID on the Help screen of the iOS BI app.

I had the same problem today, my new install was listed but not enabled for push on that Mobile Devices panel.