Can't get to blue iris web ui and not seeing cameras on ophone

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have blue iris running in two separate locations. In one location I could not get into the app on one of my tablets but I could on the other one and my phone. At the second location we cannot log into the mobile app or the web UI. I uninstalled the server from my tablet several times and set it back up again by scanning the bar code in remote set up. Did not work. A couple of days later I tried it again and it worked. The second location is the same way. I have tried the uninstall and re-install a few times with no luck. Still getting notifications but can't get to the cameras. Has anyone else had this problem?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is the BI server at the non-working second location configured with a static LAN IP or DHCP/dynamic?
Has the WAN IP of the same, non-working second location changed since it was initially set up?

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is the BI server at the non-working second location configured with a static LAN IP or DHCP/dynamic?
Has the WAN IP of the same, non-working second location changed since it was initially set up?
Its a static ip address that has been up and running for a few years. I know BI has been pushing out several updates and I am wondering if this could have created a problem. The best I can tell is the IP address have not changed. Im having trouble logging into his computer because Teamviewer keeps kicking me out so I have to be quick to check the ips before i get booted out..

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Check to see if a recent Windows update on the BI server changed the Internet connection properties from "private" to "public".

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Check to see if a recent Windows update on the BI server changed the Internet connection properties from "private" to "public".
Figured it out. Anti Virus did an update which blocked it. I guess I should have checked that first. Thanks