Can't seem to play back at normal speed

wondering

n3wb
Reaction score
I manage a two-year-old Blue Iris system for a company, and recently they've been unable to play back one particular camera's recordings at normal speed, whereas up until a couple weeks ago it worked fine.

Regardless of what the speed shows, it seems to play back at around 120x speed. Nothing I try seems to fix this.

I've rebooted the software as well as checked for a software update. It is the latest version of Blue Iris. There have been no recent configuration changes of any kind.

The system is displaying and recording 16 Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I cameras, one of which is temporarily offline. The host computer is a Dell Optiplex that has an i7-6700 @ 3.40 GHz, 16GB RAM, a boot SSD that has most of its 250GB free, and an 8GB WD Purple drive for storage of footage. CPU usage hovers around 50%, and RAM usage hovers around 5GB. The host OS is Windows 10 Professional. The Blue Iris version, even though I've noted it shows no available software updates, is 4.7.6.15 x64.

Any help you can provide is much appreciated. Thank you!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I manage a two-year-old Blue Iris system for a company, and recently they've been unable to play back one particular camera's recordings at normal speed, whereas up until a couple weeks ago it worked fine.

Regardless of what the speed shows, it seems to play back at around 120x speed. Nothing I try seems to fix this.

I've rebooted the software as well as checked for a software update. It is the latest version of Blue Iris. There have been no recent configuration changes of any kind.

The system is displaying and recording 16 Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I cameras, one of which is temporarily offline. The host computer is a Dell Optiplex that has an i7-6700 @ 3.40 GHz, 16GB RAM, a boot SSD that has most of its 250GB free, and an 8GB WD Purple drive for storage of footage. CPU usage hovers around 50%, and RAM usage hovers around 5GB. The host OS is Windows 10 Professional. The Blue Iris version, even though I've noted it shows no available software updates, is 4.7.6.15 x64.

Any help you can provide is much appreciated. Thank you!
post a screenshot of the record tab for that camera.