Can't set correct time stamp .

Dayvo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all , I'm new to the world of security cameras etc so please be gentle with me . I recently had 4 x Dahua 6mp and NVR installed and very happy with it , the only problem is the time stamp is one hour behind real time . I have reset it a couple of times but when I save the new setting and close the menu it reverts back to the old time . The only way I can overcome this is to click on a time zone which is one hour in front of my current time zone (Melbourne Australia) which will then show the current time . Is there something that I am overlooking ? Thanks in advance .

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question on my part but are you using daylight savings time? Probably something you already checked on but I'm curious if that could be an issue.

Dayvo

n3wb
Reaction score
I never thought of that , I will have a look and get back to you , thanks
Ok I have had a look through the main menu on the nvr and cannot see anything relating adjusting the time for daylight saving . Is there some software I can download to my computer and adjust it that way.

Dayvo

n3wb
Reaction score
Nothing marked DST?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes , found it LeeH I saw it there but didn't make the connection. Thank You very much to you and gwminor48 for your help . The only instructions I got with the system was a quick start guide so I will have to look on the net to see if I can download the full manual