Car spins out into my lawn

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not very exciting. Noticed some tracks and torn up grass. Dude tried an hour to dig out, finally got a wrecker to tow him out.
Hikvision Darkfighter
Longse low light destroyer

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last year late in the evening I saw a guy doing doughnuts in a target parking lot, he nearly lost control and barely avoided fishtailing into one of those 3'+ red concrete balls in front of the store. Made me wish I'd had a dash cam running.

When I was a kid my parents house was on a corner bordered by a curving, downhill street. My dad built a rock wall specifically to stop cars, they had 3 cars in the yard the first year they bought the house before the wall was built. Every year they lived there since at least 2-3 cars hit the wall (all year long) including a few driverless cars. If video surveillance had been easier back then I'd have quite the collection of video from 40+ cars hitting the wall. Amazingly, only 3 or so of the hits required significant repair to the wall.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@tangent, my dad lives on the corner of a dirt road T intersection; people kept trying to power slide around the corner and shooting off the culvert into the ditch and driving off.. then he left a line of bounders and for a little while he'd come home from work and find a vehicle abandoned high center on em but it didnt take long for the locals to learn the lesson and I dont think Ive seen any ruts in the ditch in a long time.

with the T intersection infront of my house people come to a complete stop and decide to make a left up hill.. with no momentum behind them it rarely ends well with snow on the ground and every winter I end up pushing several neighbors around the other direction so they can get out downhill.. got some cat litter in the garage just for these situations.

Comcast guy got stuck in snow on the side of the road infront of my house once; he eventually made it out.. after driving across my yard for a few feet; was not too happy about that but I didnt want to help him out heh