jaredtizzle

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Or rain, can't really tell. lol

2.jpg

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why do people make it so easy for them? Lock your doors. Should be able to ID one of them at least. Those motion lights did not even phase them.

Reaction score
Would this image be enough to identify this guy? How could this be improved to capture his face better "next time"?

And that's just freaky that the motion light doesn't phase him. Is it me or does he take a double-take when the light comes on? Almost looks to me like he is evaluating whether he has been busted by a homeowner (will this trigger flight mode or fight mode?) or can just carry on with his caper because it's an auto-light.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

oldrolla

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Good question/s crw030.....

Not the best image to make a positive ID with....from experiance i can tell you that it is a whole new kettle of fish between night and day.
And it takes a hell of a lot of tweaking to get the mixture right IMHO

Last edited by a moderator:

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
It tells me that the content owner has chosen that that video only be shown on YouTube. Have to click through to YouTube to view it.

The flying crap is a light mist or fog. IR will light it up and cause problems when you can't see it with your eyes when you're outside but you can feel a touch of something on your face. Flying dust looks the same indoors.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why do people make it so easy for them? Lock your doors. Should be able to ID one of them at least. Those motion lights did not even phase them.
I said the same thing before and you'll get the i forgot or this or that. Criminals are job security for the police and the i forgot to lock up people are job security for criminals.