Catch the thief !! by IPC-HDW5231R-ZE

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
That guy is a step up from the car door checkers we have in my neighborhood. Good bet everything he was hauling around was stolen. Thank You Andy for posting the video.

Edit: I wonder if the U-Haul trailer was stolen?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
That guy is a step up from the car door checkers we have in my neighborhood. Good bet everything he was hauling around was stolen. Thank You Andy for posting the video.

aha, not sure, the video is hot on facebook, many guys are surprised the normal camera can watch such long distance, lol.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.

Back when we first bought our house i woke up one day to find a uhaul trailer on the street by the side of my house, called uhaul and they said YUP ITS STOLEN, and PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE POLICE. they wanted to come get it... Sadly I CALLED THE POLICE, they impounded it. Hey it was stolen, I wanted to let the police know.
Thanx for the vid Andy.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Back when we first bought our house i woke up one day to find a uhaul trailer on the street by the side of my house, called uhaul and they said YUP ITS STOLEN, and PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE POLICE. they wanted to come get it... Sadly I CALLED THE POLICE, they impounded it. Hey it was stolen, I wanted to let the police know.
Thanx for the vid Andy.
So then the tow company made some nice money on that impound from U-Haul... man, those impounding companies just make a killing based on what I have seen.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
So then the tow company made some nice money on that impound from U-Haul... man, those impounding companies just make a killing based on what I have seen.
Soo true, one day someone dumped a uhaul trailer by my house, so i called them and they said YUP ITS STOLEN, PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE POLICE WE WILL GET IT.
Sorry I called p.d. and told them their was a stolen uhaul trailer in front of my house.
Hell uhaul said they would give me a $20 gift card for a rental and never did.