Caught a car prowler, then something weird showed up!

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

This Prowler was recorded New Years @ 1:42am PAC time and then @ 2:05am something shows up and the video takes a total right turn to WTF?

Dodutils

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Always pleasant to catch those guys with a camera (he seems to pull something out of its sleeve may be a long tool to open the door like in movies ;-) but this was at 1:42 and the 3 "super-guys" appeared only 23 minutes later so the prowler was not there anymore isn't it ?

Last edited:

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This video as taken on the 30th, so that wouldn't be New Years Eve partying. I was a bit concerned that the kids were out so late, but if that's Dad, then they are pretty much safe.
When I mentioned the prowler looked back to see the people in capes, I figured he spotted them walking up towards his direction. You can see about 4-5-6 blocks in this neighborhood when dark. Also, they have a 4 lane road to cross also with lights. It's is possible he may of not seen them 3 and it just seems like a coincidence that he turned so hard to look, maybe checking if coast is clear. 20-23minutes was for the cape crusaders to reach the vehicle the prowler was at. I was thinking that maybe he spotted them 20-23 minutes away from his location which would be a long walk of 5-6 blocks and a wait at the 4 lane road for signals to change for them to reach the prowled car. But, anyway I can see your idea and I can't prove either way unless I captured the prowler and asked him, so it remains a mystery, lol.