Channel Zero, IP Cameras not showing. only BNC cameras

IceK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I have 16 channel DVR DS-7216HQHI-K2, which is running well with 7 normal BNC cameras and 5 IP (Wifi & Fixed LAN) cameras.
Firmware is up to date on V4.30.120 build 200630
I have connected to the video output so that I can send the image to a second monitor and I am using the channel zero configuration to set the cameras I want to view.
My VGA monitor and view is fine and displays ALL cameras.
On the BNC Video out, however, only the normal BNC cameras appear even though the configuration allows me to choose the IP cameras, in the setup.
Is there a special setup for this DVR as I have set the same configuration on another Hikvision 8 channel DVR and that displays the ip cameras and standard BNC with out any issues

Last edited:

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Check the Live view- View section, Channel Zero display squares. check if the DIGITAL ( ip camera 's ) are selected.

( settings, select expert modus on top bottom left ) general, live view, view... output interface, channel zero )

IceK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Check the Live view- View section, Channel Zero display squares. check if the DIGITAL ( ip camera 's ) are selected.

( settings, select expert modus on top bottom left ) general, live view, view... output interface, channel zero )

Doesn't show my ip cameras only shows BNC cameras in Aux CVBS /Channel Zero. However in VGA/HDMI outpout ALL cameras are selectable.

If I use configuration via IVMS-4200 the IP cameras are available and selectable, however, the selection is not permanent as once it is saved and channel zero is checked, they are missing and the configuration goes back to BNC only

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I remember this was fixed with new fw. But your fw seems alrdy pretty new. So i dont know then what it couls be

IceK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

IceK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Downgraded and tried all firmware versions from V3 to V4.25 and all failed to show IP cameras on Channel Zero....:(

Ibb7420

n3wb
Reaction score
Dears IceK
I have the same problem as you.
I have 14 analog cameras and two have been changed to digital : HIKVISION POE EASY IP.
These cameras are on the direct display on HDMI output, but I cannot see them on the BNC output of my lobby's screen.

Have you found a solution since the last message?

Another thing, on this BNC output I would only display 4 main cameras of the building entrances, but I automatically have 16 displays. Do you know how to change this?

Thanks for any help

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If ip camera does not show on bnc. Output. Try fw upgrade. I remember they added this later.
To change bnc view go to configuration..live view...view. ( has to be set from tv or monitor NOT Internet explorer.

Ibb7420

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello
Thanks for your help. I tried installing version: V4.25.001_201107 which seems to be the latest version available.
It's the same problem. I see my IP camera (D01) in the list, try to add it on the CVBS output, but I have a cross on the screen. Looks like it's not accepted or recognized.

Also, when I try to display 4 cameras, I always have my screen in the lobby with 16 cameras.

Maybe I'm not doing this on the wrong screen ?

thakns so much

Attachments

IceK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi
The IP cameras, have never shown on channel Zero, ONLY BNC. I have compared the configuration to another DVR which is showing the IP cameras. This means that this must be a firmware issue on this particular model. Although I have also tried multiple different firmware.

Changing the view to 4, 9 or 16 is not a problem, you just have to set the screen to 2 x2, 3x3 or 4 x 4