Chessbomb - live view eat all monthly data limit (wireless broadband)

llarsx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am a chessfan and follow every great chessmatch. On Chessbomb.com there is going several great matches just now and last evening I had one of them open for serveral hours. GRENKE Chess Classic 2019

I follow not only one fight, but like to move from one to another "checking" their current situation and what I would have done in next step.

As I am still checking my new wireless broadband investigating what data-limit I should use/pay for, I checked the data use for the last days and found large numbers. Digging deeper in the data use I found twitch.tv which after more googling is found to have very much streaming all around the world.

I have earlier found Chromecast to be one of the big data users, but changing from HD to SD it went down from 3-4 GB per movie to 0.7 GB. Chessbomb/twitch.tv don't use som much as HD, but between HD and SD.

My question here; is there a method to use less data on chessbomb/twitch.tv also? Without logging out of it.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could help you but don't be surprised if you get no response...after all, this forum is named "IP Cam Talk". :idk:

llarsx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks TonyR
I have got much help here but this thread may be to far from the ipcam-talk. Sorry for that.