Chilling home invasion

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It was interesting reading the comments on You Tube.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
These guys will be caught very soon.

This is one of the nice things about having offsite storage like with Dropcam. In this case they seem to have been too stupid to even see the camera at all so it was moot, but at the point they move it, had they taken it they'd already have been caught on camera.

There's enough evidence there for jail time for sure.

EDIT: I didn't watch it in entirety before. So they saw the cam but didn't understand the technology about it and were dumb enough to keep it running the whole time while trying to compel this woman forcibly to tell them where the footage was.

Last edited by a moderator:

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
... always seems like they just want to commit crimes and they drag others that normally wouldn't be involved into their worlds and get them to act like bonnie and clyde
Wow! How do you come into that conclusion? Is it the gun pointed at her head forcing her to do something she would never do with the right crowd, right? I'm curious about your definition of "they". They as the robbers, or They as the brothers... Let your true colors shine!

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow! How do you come into that conclusion? Is it the gun pointed at her head forcing her to do something she would never do with the right crowd, right? I'm curious about your definition of "they". They as the robbers, or They as the brothers... Let your true colors shine!

Attachments

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
How have these people not been caught yet? If I was the victim of this I would be putting flyers out across the whole damn city if I had to telling people to watch this footage until it led to their arrest.

johngalt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not in Overland Park!!!! Overland Park is perfect!!!!

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm just truly surprised it took this long and also that the other two haven't been arrested yet. They will be.

In the very near future image recognition of videos like this will immediately match virtually everybody to a database with a picture and name. It's still scary how stupid some people are. When you communicate with somebody on craigslist your IP is tracked (I think we can be confident that this crew didn't use a proxy)