Chinese Breakdance

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
My PTZ just auto tracked the Chinese chief across the road doing some type of dance @1:30 in a morning. Not the best footage but I thought it was funny so I will share here.

Video taken down to keep the peace.

Last edited:

chaosengine

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't like vids like this. You're violating his personal rights. He is not aware that he'll end up on youtube while doing this. :(

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Why I'm trying gather evidence of criminal or corrupt behaviour, Unless you think this is "Normal" for a person @ 1:30 am to stand on street corners Street dancing!

chaosengine

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You're evidence is no reason to expose someone to youtube. Private recordings ok, because of criminal behavior, also ok but I see no criminal behavior. Just someone enjoying life after a hard working day.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
I've taken the clip down to keep the peace as don't want to get into arguments with forum members. I still think this is strange behaviour for someone to act like this @1:30 in a morning and he deserves to be a YouTube Star with those moves.

Reaction score
I've taken the clip down to keep the peace as don't want to get into arguments with forum members
That is your prerogative. But to bend for ONE person's point of view? People in the EU have a much different view of privacy in public than the people in the US, or the rest of the world for that matter. Not saying it is wrong or right. It is just a different point of view.

So is it OK to record this guy (I did not see the video) as long as you do not show the video to someone? What about showing it to your wife/husband/close friend? What about showing it to the other neighbors? What about posting it on YouTube on your channel where about the only chance of someone viewing it is those relatively few folks on IPCAMTALK that bother to read your thread? What about posting it to a well followed YouTube channel? What if it gets picked up by one of those channels that make 1-30 minute compilations of other's videos? Who really cares?

Last edited:

DavidW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
He's not "bending" for one person. Let the owner of the footage do what he feels comfortable with - and his comfortability can change based on any new input.

Personally I think it would be okay to keep it unlisted but I'm not going to manipulate him or pressure him one way or the other. The phrasing you used reminds me of a car dealer who tells the husband is he really going to let his wife control him just so he can get something out of it.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well if you are outside of my house, you will be subjected to being on my video feed. When you are in the public any one can film you. So just remember to smile and wave and have a nice day. :)
As an obsessed photographer for over 60 years I am a firm believer in the right to photograph / video graph in public places. I've had my share of unpleasant incidents over this. That said, just because we can, doesn't mean we should every time. I have quite a few images I have taken that I just won't print or display. That's just me though. I'll fight for your right to.

Reaction score
As an obsessed photographer for over 60 years I am a firm believer in the right to photograph / video graph in public places. I've had my share of unpleasant incidents over this. That said, just because we can, doesn't mean we should every time. I have quite a few images I have taken that I just won't print or display. That's just me though. I'll fight for your right to.
Well i don't post everything either, and some post are private and i only give the link to this site or to whom i want to view it. That being said, your right when in public do not think there is privacy. I have privacy inside my home, as i do not have nor want to place any cameras inside my house. Now let me check my alerts from last night and see who i can post on youtube. :)