Church install

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks good, IMO and no, I'd agree higher as you have is better. And that 2 ft. PVC likely won't need a clamp at the mid-point in the grout line, I don't think it's long enough to warp/bend with heat.

I had to install stainless Torx screws with pins for the aluminum condulet covers on the short piece of rigid steel conduit from the service disconnect to meter box on the side of traffic signal cabinets. they were at about 4 ft.; at corners near bus stops and parks where kids hung out they'd unscrew and take the covers. Most of 'em today carry such tools like the Leatherman multi-tool, only "el cheapo grande". :confused:

Last edited:

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
I think it looks good :thumb:. Breeching the wall at ceiling height of the lower floor was much easier than bringing the cabling up through the floor on the interior, then heading outside. Much to what @TonyR said, if you skipped the riser, it would've been too susceptible folks messing with it.

I had to install stainless Torx screws with pins for the aluminum condulet covers on the short piece of rigid steel conduit from the service disconnect to meter box on the side of traffic signal cabinets. they were at about 4 ft.; at corners near bus stops and parks where kids hung out they'd unscrew and take the covers. Most of 'em today carry such tools like the Leatherman multi-tool, only "el cheapo grande". :confused:
Ahh yes... the "security" screws that require a bit that can be easily found at any local hardware/home improvement store, and is included it most of the 'basic' driver bit kits.