Clip: Disk not ready (0)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi redlancer,

I am glad I could help you with my own experience!

Just another idea from me to solve your problem to re-enable as windows service: Try to delete the videos in New/ Stored Folder and the database folder. Delete the Clip History in BI. After that restart BI and re-enable as windows service. That might work.
His problem has nothing to do with the original problem in this post it’s related to a recent update With specific instructions in the release notes on how to reenable the service

daru84

n3wb
Reaction score
That's true..still glad I could help him temporarily.

And I will have a look in the release notes on how to reenable the service as well! Thanks!

daru84

n3wb
Reaction score
His problem has nothing to do with the original problem in this post it’s related to a recent update With specific instructions in the release notes on how to reenable the service
I still have problem to reenable BI as a service. And I tried to find the release notes but couldn't. Can anybody give me the linkk to the release notes or explain me how to reenable the service?

Everytime I try to reenable that service it will give me an error that the Disk is not ready.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I still have problem to reenable BI as a service. And I tried to find the release notes but couldn't. Can anybody give me the linkk to the release notes or explain me how to reenable the service?

Everytime I try to reenable that service it will give me an error that the Disk is not ready.
There release notes are in the help file and they are also in the whats new section of the forum.

daru84

n3wb
Reaction score
There release notes are in the help file and they are also in the whats new section of the forum.
I tried to search the release notes in the help file and the whats new section forum. I couldn't find it? Can anybody help me?

btw I am using BI 4.8.6.3 X64

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to search the release notes in the help file and the whats new section forum. I couldn't find it? Can anybody help me?

the release notes that have been referred to is not applicable to the older version you are running.
Have you done a fresh install of Windows using the Media Creation Tool from MS?
Turn off any and all virus protection and see if that helps.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

You are on your own in v4. Its been last updated over 1 year ago.

daru84

n3wb
Reaction score
Alright! First of all I will update to V5. Thought it would still be ok to use V4.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Alright! First of all I will update to V5. Thought it would still be ok to use V4.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@daru84, Note there are three upgrade options, 30 which is a yearly fee, 35 one time fee and 60, yearly. So if you just want the one time fee, use that option, otherwise you have to remember to login and cancel the renewal (Which some folks recently reported having issues with). See BI website for pricing options.