Clip playback constantly in and out of focus.

ffyter

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 4 sdeter ptz 1080 cameras. Everything seems to be working great in Blue Iris except when I go to play back an alert clip (bvr). Its like the clip is refocusing every 2 seconds. Live video is perfect. I've messed around with the settings and matched key frame and iframe to 15fps on the camera and in blue iris set max to 15fps. I've also set the bitrate to 2mbps and also turned off and on HW acceleration with no fix to my issue.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 4 sdeter ptz 1080 cameras. Everything seems to be working great in Blue Iris except when I go to play back an alert clip (bvr). Its like the clip is refocusing every 2 seconds. Live video is perfect. I've messed around with the settings and matched key frame and iframe to 15fps on the camera and in blue iris set max to 15fps. I've also set the bitrate to 2mbps and also turned off and on HW acceleration with no fix to my issue.
post a video of what you are seeing. In the future avoid garbage cameras like sdeter.

ffyter

n3wb
Reaction score
Figures, so after posting this I mess around with one more setting which solves my issue. I turned on direct to disk recording and the problem went away.