Clip Preview Size ?

ShawnInPaso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So in the left hand column of BI is the vertical row of clip previews, a feature I use frequently. At some point during the past year or so, the clip previews changed in size and display. Before the preview was more square, allowing for a larger view of the clip image. Now, the preview is a wide rectangle, half is the clip image and the other half is the date and time. With the rectangle divided in two, the clip image is so small it is difficult to see any level of detail which could be important, while the date and time has more than enough real estate. Hence, I have a couple of questions.

Is there an existing way to change the clip preview size/dimension in the existing version of BI? If so, I can't find it. Alternately, a future version that allows some level of control of the clip preview images would be a great enhancement, maybe being able to scale them as needed by the user.

I'm using a 22" monitor and had considered a larger monitor but I'm already on monitor overload here and don't have the space.

Thanks for any advice/feedback or consideration on the issue. BI is the best thing since sliced bread, oh wait, maybe better!

Shawn

tward392

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
zoominout.jpg

Down in the bottom right corner there should be zoom in/out buttons.

ShawnInPaso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh snap!. That's PERFECT !! I was hoping I had missed something and that's it. Thanks so much tward, really appreciate it.