CMIP8232 cube time display issue

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just purchased 2 new LTS CMIP8232 cube cameras and am in the process of trying one out. I have set the time every way I can think of and it rests itself to one hour ahead of all four of my other cameras. I have gone to the ip address of the camera and synced it with the computer and saved settings etc and it still goes back to one hour ahead. I have rebooted the nvr and the camera same thing. Anyone have any ideas what to do?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just purchased 2 new LTS CMIP8232 cube cameras and am in the process of trying one out. I have set the time every way I can think of and it rests itself to one hour ahead of all four of my other cameras. I have gone to the ip address of the camera and synced it with the computer and saved settings etc and it still goes back to one hour ahead. I have rebooted the nvr and the camera same thing. Anyone have any ideas what to do?
Check the daylight savings time settings.

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Fenderman, any idea what setting needs to be selected in the audio encoding section for playback on a Mac?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Fenderman, any idea what setting needs to be selected in the audio encoding section for playback on a Mac?
Not sure...
Ensure that audio is enabled...you need to go to the video/audio settings, under "video type" make sure video and audio are selected...not just video..
Do this for the main stream and the substream.