CodeProject AI thinks a cat is a person?

Afranze

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi
Just playing around with CodeProjectAI and i litterally was setting up other settings and saw the regular cat walk by
I just went to check if the alert would say "cat" as I put "cat" as one of the triggers in its list:

1705836205638.png

But it says 75% person lol...

Is this the normal accuracy CodeProject AI is at the moment?

1705836186764.png

mpl

n3wb
Reaction score
you should raise up the model size. Tiny is absolutly unacceptable for me, small is also not good(detect: me as Dog, my car as truck, my wife as boat, my garbage can as firehydrant, plant pot as human, Plant as teddybear, mailbox as Cellphone, garden hose as bicycle...) Im now on Medium This works fine, but slower...

Afranze

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
you should raise up the model size. Tiny is absolutly unacceptable for me, small is also not good(detect: me as Dog, my car as truck, my wife as boat, my garbage can as firehydrant, plant pot as human, Plant as teddybear, mailbox as Cellphone, garden hose as bicycle...) Im now on Medium This works fine, but slower...
Its already on medium

1705877827059.png

Swampledge

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi
Just playing around with CodeProjectAI and i litterally was setting up other settings and saw the regular cat walk by
I just went to check if the alert would say "cat" as I put "cat" as one of the triggers in its list:

View attachment 183558

But it says 75% person lol...

Is this the normal accuracy CodeProject AI is at the moment?

View attachment 183557
The way people dress today, even I might think that’s a person, wearing animal ears and a long, fake tail with white pants.

As long as CPAI doesn’t identify me as a pig, I’m happy. As I’ve posted elsewhere, it often thinks that rabbits in our yard are birds, and I’m okay with that. I think people expect too much of the technology at this point; I thinks its best value is alerting that there is a real object, not just shadows or wind blown leaves.