Collecting Temp Tags

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I go on very early morning walks. I see too many paper tags on suspicious vehicles around 4:45 A.M. to 5:45 A.M. Sometimes I write down or audio record the license plate information if the opportunity allows. Occasionally there are multiple expired paper tags sitting on the dashboard along with another expired one on the rear license plate frame. You want to get them upset? Walk up behind the vehicle with a high-beam flashlight and do it while they're in the vehicle or near it. Makes my morning walks more interesting. :lmao:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
New policy, any garbage vehicle, I "collect" their temp tag

View attachment 133814
You've got some stones, man...but I don't blame you one bit. :headbang:
Best I can tell, the guy doesn't even have any tail lights on as he drives off but the headlights are on....should likely have been pulled over for that before tonight.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Occasionally there are multiple expired paper tags sitting on the dashboard along with another expired one on the rear license plate frame
Wow, but I can't say I'm surprised at all

At least now this guy has to go through the effort of printing another one off, unless he wants to just drive around with no plate

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
What did they say when you walked up to them?
I walked up to them and they were smoking weed in the back seat, and who knows what else. Not 2 guys like the last video though. They were very shocked to see me, I told them the police are on the way, and don't come back. I heard some speaking from the vehicle in Spanish when I ripped their tag off, no way to know what they said though

These people had thrown Modello cans in the road outside my house before, so I was on the lookout for them

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
You've got some stones, man...but I don't blame you one bit. :headbang:
Best I can tell, the guy doesn't even have any tail lights on as he drives off but the headlights are on....should likely have been pulled over for that before tonight.
The car was a piece of junk, on the other side they were also running their donut tire on the front, which they have been as far back as my LPR clips go

Someone needs to get these cars off the road

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The car was a piece of junk, on the other side they were also running their donut tire on the front, which they have been as far back as my LPR clips go

Someone needs to get these cars off the road
I can hear it now: "What? You mean pay a fee or two and get your car legally on the road? No way, man! I mean like, man, I've been driving it for a looong time and nobody ever stops me...Hell, I don't even have liability coverage! "

:mad:

Last edited: