Color Picture Has a Green Image. Fixed

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
One of my 5442E-Z4E S3 license plate cameras had a green image while in color during the daylight hours. If I put it in black and white mode everything was fine. By the way this camera goes into black and white at night. So, after some trouble shooting I found the problem. Now this camera is set up in the Customized Scene mode. Under WB for some reason this camera was set up in street lamp and the camera did not like that for this location. I put it in the auto mode and everything cleared up. This is just for general information if anyone has this problem.

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thought this was going to be about something else; only once I have I ran into it but I did a night color install on a Yellowstone ranch type estate and they were either metal halide or low pressure sodium bulbs on barn that made everything have a green hue on all cams in fields of view.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I was just thinking that this is the camera that I was testing in color for license plate reading 24/7. About a week ago I put it back into the color in daytime and B/W for night. It could be that when I was testing the different scenarios, I made the change and never changed it back.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was just thinking that this is the camera that I was testing in color for license plate reading 24/7. About a week ago I put it back into the color in daytime and B/W for night. It could be that when I was testing the different scenarios, I made the change and never changed it back.
All my cameras are set to Auto or Outdoor. When I tried other options the color always seems to be unnatural or a little off to me.