Connecting multiple NVRs together

William Nelson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ahh, makes sense. That Ubiquiti stiff is actually pretty cheap for what it does. Going to survey the site tomorrow, will update on what I find.

William Nelson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am not sure if there is any connectivity between them yet. I should know tomorrow when I do the site survey. That will clear up a lot, but I have a lot more information to give to them because of this discussion.

Haha, yeah, that is an interesting use case for the Ubiquitis. They are so powerful for just a small device.

William Nelson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow, those are really cool. Never thought anything like that existed.

Ethernet is so flexible (pun intended) it amazes me what you can do with it.

hilo

n3wb
Reaction score
Is it possible to have 4 hikvision nvrs in one subnet? I have tried connecting all of them but only two nvrs are stable. The third one has frequent "no link issues" while the 4th one has no link at all. I have 4 ipcams to be shared by these 4 nvrs however only two are working properly. Then I hooked up longse nvr while removing the 3rd and 4th hikvision nvrs. It was working.....but when i tried to add the 4th longse nvr, the link is working but there were no videos. Is there any workarounds that I could use all 4 of them in one subnet?