Constantly Refreshing - Live View LTS NVR

Alphax

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey Crew,

I recently updated the firmware in my LTN8716 to (V3.4.96 build 171117).

Since then, my "Live View" is constantly refreshing showing Video Loss, loading the cams then refreshing again 5sec later, it's a constant loop.

I checked the settings and don't see anything that would cause this, and it was fine before. What am I missing? Suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

-Alphax

Alphax

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Greetings all!

I just thought I’d reply as I was able to identify what was causing this.

Apparently, the firmware update, in addition to wiping the majority of my settings even though I exported my config and camera setting before I started and re-imported them both after the update, also reset my live view. Even though I had checked and re-checked several times I looked again and under MORE SETTINGS noticed that the little white cam icon next to my cams 9-16 (I only have 8 currently) was filled in. I quickly unselected those and a moment of elation and embarrassment ensued.. obviously! It was flipping between a whole page of cameras that didn’t exist and showing a blank screen for the next 8 cams (that aren’t connected) and then re-setting every 5 seconds.

Obvious now, newbie move – yes. However, just wanted to share in case it is helpful or anyone runs into the same issue.