Consumer Electronics Show 2022

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, I know these things were not designed for our generation and a very good chance none of us will ever own one, But there just is absolutely no comparison to a nice cruzer with custom tuned pipes, touring saddles and a healthy V twin in comparison to suit case bike. I know which one I would want to ride on for more than a city block.

2.jpgScreen Shot 2022-01-17 at 1.35.54 PM.png

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah, I know these things were not designed for our generation and a very good chance none of us will ever own one, But there just is absolutely no comparison to a nice cruzer with custom tuned pipes, touring saddles and a healthy V twin in comparison to suit case bike. I know which one I would want to ride on for more than a city block.

View attachment 115815View attachment 115816
I may not be your generation (under 40). But anything I drive needs to make some noise. I’m not a bike rider, but I love it when Harleys ride by me, I love a sound of a well tuned and piped Harley.

Also not my style, I always chuckle when the local teenagers run through town it’s their beater diesel trucks with a 8“chrome stack sticking through the bed, they then hit the accelerator and black smoke billows.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Back in the day the Adult Entertainment Expo was held in Las Vegas the same dates as CES - those were fun nights!
They switched ~ 2012, that was my last CES show.
I remember those days too, I used to be able get into that show using my CES badge. ;) I remember the long lines to get your picture taken with the some of the "stars" of the movies. Not that I ever did that. :D