Cooler Falls In The Street

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'd say he was preoccupied and just plain forgot the cooler was on the tailgate and the tailgate was down! :headbang:
That's probably the likely reason.

What amazes me is that none of the motorist stopped to move the cooler out of the way. I've seen the same thing happening with garbage cans in the middle of the street. Motorist will either go around it, or run over it.

P.S., If that was a cooler of beer, then he's probably pretty pissed. I know I would be ...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That's probably the likely reason.
P.S., If that was a cooler of beer, then he's probably pretty pissed. I know I would be ...
Or there was a case of beer in it when he started and a couple of hours later only 3....so maybe he was hammered. Let's hope not, as he's on the road now! :oops:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
At least he policed his own mess. That's pretty unusual in today's world of no responsibility.

I routinely retrieve neighbors garbage cans when they end up in the street and did the same up and down the street when I walked the dog in the morning. Our street is just barely two cars wide so it just seems to be the right thing to do, at least to me. Some of our neighbors leave for work at zero dark thirty, in the summer time let alone the winter time, so their garbage cans would be in the street all day.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
At least he policed his own mess. That's pretty unusual i today's world of no responsibility.

I routinely retrieve neighbors garbage cans when they end up in the street and did the same up and down the street when I walked the dog in the morning. Our street is just barely two cars wide so it just seems to be the right thing to do, at least to me. Some of our neighbors leave for work at zero dark thirty, in the summer time let alone the winter time, so their garbage cans would be in the street all day.
I don't care what @looney2ns says, I say you're probably a pretty good neighbor! :highfive:
</end jab>