Copying Push Notification settings from one camera to another....

tward392

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I just can't seem to find a way to do it for some reason. Is there a way to copy Push Notification or for that matter other action settings from one camera to another....

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In BI's built-in "Help", go to "Cameras" => "Adding a new camera" and read the instructions (an excerpt):

For quick addition of cameras with similar configurations, you may choose to copy the new camera’s settings from another camera.

tward392

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
In BI's built-in "Help", go to "Cameras" => "Adding a new camera" and read the instructions (an excerpt):

For quick addition of cameras with similar configurations, you may choose to copy the new camera’s settings from another camera.
The Camera's are all already setup, I just decided to do push notifications! Really it's easy enough to do them manually since I only have 5 cameras at the moment.... Just seemed like there should be a way to copy those action settings to other cameras.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Camera's are all already setup, I just decided to do push notifications! .
Been there....
To quote my ex-wife: "...Then next time you need to know what you're going to do ahead of time before you realize you need to do it.." or some other hair-brained nugget of wisdom that makes perfect sense...ONLY to her. :highfive:

Notice I said "EX-wife".