Coral TPU on Windows10 with CP.AI

danimal86

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had a Coral m.2 sitting around for a while, and noticed that it looks like we are able to use with windows now. I followed this guide to install

I'm running into some issues where it seems that its not really working, was wondering if anyone else has gotten it to work. I'm running BI 5.7.9.12

Looking at the logs, i'm seeing
07:52:21:Started ObjectDetection (Coral) module
07:52:22:eek:bjectdetection_coral_adapter.py: Traceback (most recent call last):
07:52:22:eek:bjectdetection_coral_adapter.py: File "C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\modules\ObjectDetectionCoral\objectdetection_coral_adapter.py", line 10, in
07:52:22:eek:bjectdetection_coral_adapter.py: from module_runner import ModuleRunner
07:52:22:eek:bjectdetection_coral_adapter.py: File "../../SDK/Python\module_runner.py", line 28, in
07:52:22:eek:bjectdetection_coral_adapter.py: import aiohttp
07:52:22:eek:bjectdetection_coral_adapter.py: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'aiohttp'
07:52:22:Module ObjectDetectionCoral has shutdown
07:52:22:eek:bjectdetection_coral_adapter.py: has exited

I'm noticing that the Coral module shows at CPU and not GPU(TPU).
1697208795269.png

Is there a more indepth installation guide for windows? Anyone have any ideas?

danimal86

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here's what i did to get it working. 1st i uninstalled/reinstalled the coral module, now it says GPU(TPU).

Then my biggest problem was that i have under BI Settings ->AI i put the ip address of the pc running BI for the Use AI Server on IP/Port: and port 5000. Before i had it on localhost.

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for figuring it out and sharing. I bought one and put it onto a PCIe card, was planning on playing with ISpy Agent since they had it working. Didn't think that BI + TPU with Deepstack nor AI Code Project was working yet. Plan on upgrading to AI Code Project instead of Deepstack in future, with TPU installed.

danimal86

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for figuring it out and sharing. I bought one and put it onto a PCIe card, was planning on playing with ISpy Agent since they had it working. Didn't think that BI + TPU with Deepstack nor AI Code Project was working yet. Plan on upgrading to AI Code Project instead of Deepstack in future, with TPU installed.
Its really nice being able to filter clips by person or car....i'm really liking this so far.