Covid19 Update

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Due to the Covid19 big outbreak in China, there has more than 50% workers catch it, so badly effect the work on factory production and the bugs on fw also has been badly delayed to fix up.
This will make some models stocks delay 30-40days. Because Chinese new year will start from Jan.15th-29th, will have 2 week off.
We keep watching on the situation and will update when we get further news.

Andy
EmpireTech

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Pro tip: if you stop testing for it, nobody would have it. ;)
This is how they do it here, in Western Europe. Covid information is on page 15 of the newspaper: wave number X is over. But if you look at the number of tests, those are less than 1% than in mid 2020. With a positive rate of 85% or more. Go figure.

We even have hospitals with 8+ hour waiting time in ER before you see a real doctor. Flu, RSV, corona, it's hitting hard in this holiday season. We learned nothing from a 2 year pandemic.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is how they do it here, in Western Europe. Covid information is on page 15 of the newspaper: wave number X is over. But if you look at the number of tests, those are less than 1% than in mid 2020. With a positive rate of 85% or more. Go figure.

We even have hospitals with 8+ hour waiting time in ER before you see a real doctor. Flu, RSV, corona, it's hitting hard in this holiday season. We learned nothing from a 2 year pandemic.
We lowered people's immunity, especially that of young children, by isolating and masking them for 2 years......:headbang:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Andy, and IPCT Members!

The delay for me is actually good news, as now I will be able to wait until after the cold spell here in the Chicago area (-8 F right now) and should have a nice tax refund to buy an SD4A mini turret along with at least 1or 2 Color-4K T180 cams.

Thanks for the update, Andy.

Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Today only around 10% workers can work at dahua, hope the workers can be back to be healthy later this week. Some place like Beijing is going back to normal, because they big outbreak at early Dec. The city at dahua right now is on big outbreak.
I have some friends comapnies totally shut down, because no one can work. :eek:
My workers and families are all OK right now. They are all very mild.