CPU usage 99% how to solfe this problem, BI does not want too help

Eric1967

n3wb
Reaction score
Im using BI4, but its not runnig ok, the CPU usage is still 97% running verry slow. Does anyone can help me with this, i hope in Dutch

Ik gebruik BI4 maar het CPU gebruik is nog steeds 97% hirdoor werk het gewoon niet goed. is er een nederlandse gebruiker de mij hierbij van advies kan voorzien het is een mooi programma maar niet te begrijpen.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@Eric1967 Change the recording format to "direct to disk" AND blue iris DVR for every camera. camera properties>record>format>direct to disk
Limit live preview rate...blue iris options>cameras

What cpu are you using?
What cameras are you using? how many?

Eric1967

n3wb
Reaction score
@Eric1967 Change the recording format to "direct to disk" AND blue iris DVR for every camera. camera properties>record>format>direct to disk
Limit live preview rate...blue iris options>cameras

What cpu are you using?
What cameras are you using? how many?
I did that already, i'm using 10 camera's

4 x AVTECH AVM428D 2mp
1 x AVTECH AVM503 2mp
3x Foscam FL9828W
1 x nameless ip dome cam
1 x Foscam 9851 P

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What frame rate are the cameras running?
Are you using remote login software like TeamViewer or anything?

Sent via Taptalk

Eric1967

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes im using teamvieuwer and or radmin, where do i find framerate ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes im using teamvieuwer and or radmin, where do i find framerate ?
ok, teamviewer/radmin is your problem..these remote access software jack the cpu through the roof when remote viewing video..hook a monitor to the machine..or use the blue iris mobile app and you will see the usage is much lower...also when not logged in either minimize the screen or run blue iris as a server to save additional cpu consumption.
You set the frame rate in your cameras..but blue iris displays them in the general tab of each camera or if you click on the status button on the top left (to the right of the globe) then select cameras.

Eric1967

n3wb
Reaction score
ok, teamviewer/radmin is your problem..these remote access software jack the cpu through the roof when remote viewing video..hook a monitor to the machine..or use the blue iris mobile app and you will see the usage is much lower...also when not logged in either minimize the screen or run blue iris as a server to save additional cpu consumption.
You set the frame rate in your cameras..but blue iris displays them in the general tab of each camera or if you click on the status button on the top left (to the right of the globe) then select cameras.
how do i run Iris as a server. i saw the cpu is lower without radmin ofteamviewer

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I meant run it as a windows service... It's in blue iris options, startup..

Sent via Taptalk