Create a false shortage so you can double the price over nothing?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
The market is now poo-pooing on automaker stocks, because there will actually be an real inventory of cars and parts (like there was 3 years ago) in the very near future, instead of paying double for a product that doesn't exist yet and chances are you wont get it for many months after you pay for it.....bunch of greedy bastards. According to them, something in stock is actually a "Problem".....

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The market is now poo-pooing on automaker stocks, because there will actually be an real inventory of cars and parts (like there was 3 years ago) in the very near future, instead of paying double for a product that doesn't exist yet and chances are you wont get it for many months after you pay for it.....bunch of greedy bastards. According to them, something in stock is actually a "Problem".....

Report states ".....Ford has already warned about having more vehicles in inventory than expected..."

Then price em right and people will grab 'em, for crying out loud! :headbang:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We Discovered 40,000 Unfinished Ford Super Duty Trucks!
Sep 25, 2022

Outdoors With The Morgans
292K subscribers
Road Trip! Discovered 40,000 plus Brand New Unfinished Super Duty Trucks at the Kentucky Speedway and came home with a new Axel! #superduty #supplyshortages

1665618328482.png

ref:

Reaction score
Holy crap! Maybe I should sell the one I don't use anymore. (It's not a 4, but an older model).
I have three of them around the house, doing speech recognition for Rhasspy and Home Assistant. Not worth going back to the slower RPi3, or I'd definitely put 'em up for sale on FleaBay.

Last edited: