Current manuals, videos for IPC User Manual, camera conditions, profile management, etc.?

Midway

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I could use some help finding current manuals, videos or threads that explain Dahua IP Cameras; User Manual, camera conditions, profile management, etc.

The Wiki IP Camera manual I find for Encode and condition settings is 3 years 7 months old and the screen captures have changed due to updated firmware and different camera models. Most searches are old threads as well and even those I find myself jumping from one thread to another to find enough information.

I have two IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8mm cameras installed and two IPC-B5442E-ZE Bullet's installed on a NVR5216-16P-4KS2E so far. I’ll be adding a couple more of those and some different models soon.

Cameras have appropriate versions of v2.800.0000000.11.R, Build Date 2019-12-30 with factory default done after update and NVR has DH_NVR5XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.001.0000000.1.R.200319 with factory default after update.

What is recommended for profile management as an example? Living in Washington State, the length of day changes very fast with the shortest day of the year around 8 hours and the longest day 16 hours so changing a schedule by time would not be convenient. Is selecting General acceptable?

It would be helpful to have a current manual and set up video as well as recommended, average starting settings I can tweak from.

I’ve read threads on IR as well and s-it seems I am not the only one struggling with washed out faces.

Some good information in the reviews but it is not easy to find and the comments come from more experienced users that tend to take some basic information for granted. I’ll get there but need to know the basics first.

Review-OEM 4mp AI Cam IPC-T5442TM-AS Starlight+

Review - OEM IPC-B5442E-ZE 4MP AI Varifocal Bullet Camera With Starlight+

Thank you.

IPC_Camera_Video_640p.jpgIPC_Conditions_640p.jpgIPC_Conditions_profile_management_640p.jpg