Current NVR5216-4KS2 user manual?

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's too bad because I love knowing a product inside and out so you can use it to its full capacity. They should just have a wiki for each product and alow people to add to it. All they wold have to do is accept or deny edits.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It's too bad because I love knowing a product inside and out so you can use it to its full capacity. They should just have a wiki for each product and alow people to add to it. All they wold have to do is accept or deny edits.
These units are not designed to be sold to end users...no need for a manual...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That makes sense. I suppose were shold be smarter than the product we are using lol
its meant for installers who know what they are doing....its really that simple...
you can try and find a manual from a rebranded lorex or something that has the same functions...

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
Good point.
And also, they're sold to be re-branded. The OEM (Dahua) sells units that will be branded with other names. And firmware tweaked. Then sold with a nice user-friendly manual using the style/colors/fonts of the parent company.
Dahua OEM Directory

reufunky, if Dahua made nice manuals for us, they'd be doing a disservice to the companies below. If end-users want nice manuals, they should buy from Dahua's re-branders!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@Fastb you might want to check with ipvm before posting charts they generated for paid members....

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
@fenderman
My first thought was "oops"
My 2nd thought: Wait, I'm not a paid ipvm member. So I don't think I shared content that is for "member eyes only"
Also, the link I posted for the ipvm site (w/ that graphic) should be view-able by all members of this forum.
Respectfully,
Fastb

Last edited: