cursor arrows

Left Coast Geek

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've got 5 cams currently connected up to Blue Iris, currently running 5.4.6.3, on Windows 10 (which just updated to 21H1 a few day ago) ...

I note that when I double click on MOST of them to make that cam full screen live, the mouse cursor turns into large blue arrow pointing to the nearest side or corner unless hte mouse is in the middle 1/3rd or so, whereup its a (+) zoom icon. but at least ONE of my cameras, when I zoom it full screen, the mouse cursor stays a generic Windows cursor.

I can't figure out what these blue arrows are supposed to mean. they don't seem to do anything different, single click does nothing (except turn the border blue for a second), double click unzooms same as the cam without the blue arrows.

are these supposed to be PTZ controls or something? none of my cams are PTZ.... and, OOOH! I just answered my own question, on the cam without the blue arrows, 'enable PTZ' was OFF, on the others it was ON... turned it off on all cams, and now no more weird arrows, k, ok.