Dahua 2017 International Product Catalog (Q1)

Korgoth

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The Ultra 2MP Starlight will destroy the Ultra 3MP Starlight, 1/1.9 vs 1/2.8

dont really suggest anyone even bother with the 3MP, that extra megapixel aint gona help
You are right, this 3.1 MPx is there because of the 60fps and 140dB WDR. Not worth IMHO, only for projects.

And about the catalogue. You will also love those:
Dropbox - list.2016

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reaction score

dont really suggest anyone even bother with the 3MP, that extra megapixel aint gona help
Even though the 3MP is an ultra, I was more interested in comparing it to the HDW5231R. No doubt the 2MP ultra bullet will blow it out of the water.

morpheus

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The 2MP 1/1.9 is better than the 3MP 1/2.8. But it is not so much better. It is not as simple as 1/1.9" vs 1/2.8". The 1/1.9" is the old non-starvis IMX185. The 1/2.8" is the much newer starvis IMX123.

Korgoth

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi,

what means "Add Zero-channel encoding" at the nvr.xslx?
Information about "can this nvr/dvr support 0 channel".
Zero channel is a way to send all cameras in one stream in D1 resolution. Used on bad network.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

KCulver

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Very handy for looking through all available cameras, Thanks to @EMPIRETECANDY for this..

Attached it here because dahua's site is slow on large files, it'll be quicker loading if you grab this attachment

This does not cover Chinese domestic models, or US domestic models.. only the international models.. but IMHO, these are the best value and quality.

source link:2017_Q1_IP_VIDEO_PRODUCT_SELECTION_2.15_LOW.pdf
Nice guide indeed. Can you tell me what is the deal with this camera? DH-SD22A204TN-GNI. I see the GN but seldom any reference to the GNI which appears to offer Intelligence features. Even DaHua offers no user manual other than a quick guide. Again it is not in this guide - only the GN version. I have this camera and have been trying to add it to a Hikvision NVR without success. I bricked it but was able to get a replacement so awaiting the replacement. Just curious why so little information on it. Thanks.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thats a US Domestic model, the international model is: SD22204T-GN | Dahua Technology

They likely just tacked an I at the end to indicate it has IVS, I believe there was an older non-IVS version that came out originally; then they did an update and gave it those features..