Dahua 2020 Catalog Is Out

funkybunch

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
See, i take off for a week and now you're sending me the new catalog this time :) happy searching!

Reaction score
This is already out of date, or the following camera is not available yet - PTZ1A225XA-HNR. When searching the Dahua International site, nothing is found. This model was once listed on the site, but is no longer found. It supposedly had AI with autotracking. Anyone have any links for this cam?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Of course its out of date, they keep churning out more and more models just to keep payroll and $$$ flowing. Is it necessary for the consumer to upgrade? Absolutely not. :rofl:

edit: upon looking at the catalog, pleased to say they're no outstanding models that convince me to upgrade just yet. Catalog carries on from 2019 unless you have a grand to shell out for the higher priced cameras, lol

Remember: Starlight+ Is the real deal, avoid anything that says Starlight (without the plus + sign)

I wonder if COVID-19 had an impact on Dahua's catalog. I was for new models to come out, but I see mostly the same stuff from last year. At least we all get a break now :lmao:

This is already out of date, or the following camera is not available yet - PTZ1A225XA-HNR. When searching the Dahua International site, nothing is found. This model was once listed on the site, but is no longer found. It supposedly had AI with autotracking. Anyone have any links for this cam?

Last edited:

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks Parley for the link to catalog.
After a bit of a break, this is the 1st thing I was searching for. (Yay- Dahua Pron)
I forgot about the upgrades to the forums, so I am a little lost.