Dahua 3x ptz 2mp ptz camera

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a 2mp ptz camera with 3x optical zoom. Does not do a full 360, you have to spin it in opposite direction. Been mounted for about a year outside my house under cover. I cannot get the time and date to work with my current nvr so I need to get rid of it. The glass has a small scratch but you can mount that side on the house side which I did.

$250 obo

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
No one??? I'll include photos if needed and a guest login if you want. Like to get sold soon otherwise I'm ebay ing it. Buyer pays shipping

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have one of these PTZ's. The image is oustanding and the 3x zoom is not that bad. Too bad I don't have a use for it lately cause that's a good price.

mkkoskin

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If it's DH-SD32203S-HN it really is worth the $250, I just tested one not month ago.

One thing to notice is that this camera does go full 360, but I noticed few times that it kind of 'locks' when you turn it in a wrong position at wrong speed or something, and then you need to move it to another direction, could your camera have the same issue? I think my problems were caused by ONVIF, did not even try PTZ from camera web management.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sadly the camera took a turn for the worst tonight. It fell down about 8 feet onto concrete. Didn't work out well for it. It now pans and zooms. No tilt. If you want to buy it name a price. Also it put a quarter size mark on the glass. :(

Should have sold it. Lol