Dahua 4k Firmware Logo insertion

Reaction score
We are having trouble inserting logos into the new Firmware on the Dahua 4k models.

This link has all of our Firmwares we are trying to insert logos into along with the program that we normally use.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By2pN127YSIcQTdCcXJPNXdUX0U
Logo Insertion Project - Google Drive
The architecture of the folders are different in the logo section than the regular recorders.

The 4KS2 models seem to have a layout in the logo section with extra folders for 4k logos. When we insert our logos with our tool is only inserts into the root logo section. Does anyone know how to pack in logos to the firmwares for our customers or any tool that may work without bricking it?

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

eviveiro

n3wb
Reaction score
You may have already tried it, but I used the firmware mod kit here here to change the logo on my NVR from the unbranded logos to the branded logos, and it worked out. I think the script in the kit is already set up to do the 4KS2 models. It looks like you were using windows, so the only issue you might have with it is that you will probably need linux to use it, since you need more than just python installed to run the script.

Pretty much I just extracted the general firmware and the branded firmware. I then took the branded logos and over wrote the logos in the general firmware's extracted folder. Next thing was to run the build.py script and then move the updated logo image to the NVR.

Reaction score
We are having trouble inserting logos into the new Firmware on the Dahua 4k models.
This link has all of our Firmwares we are trying to insert logos into along with the program that we normally use.
Logo Insertion Project - Google Drive
The architecture of the folders are different in the logo section than the regular recorders.

The 4KS2 models seem to have a layout in the logo section with extra folders for 4k logos. When we insert our logos with our tool is only inserts into the root logo section. Does anyone know how to pack in logos to the firmwares for our customers or any tool that may work without bricking it?

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
This only insert logo not have languae?

markdep

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I am wondering if anyone had any luck with changing both the bootup Dahua Logo and also the Camera Channel logos for the new Dahua 4.0 GUI Firmwares?
I am wanting to add my Custom Boot Logo when the recorder restarts or is first turned on and also the individual logos where there is not a camera connected to a channel?
If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.

kkhamd

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello
I was wondering if anyone out there has successfully been able to update / change the Dahua Boot logo on their NVR Units?