dahua 5MP real 16.9

ali.waqar

n3wb
Reaction score
That's an analog cam, not an IP cam.
Are there any other cams attached to that NVR?
If so, are any the same model as the one that has an issue?
same wire same xvr if i fix 2mp or 4mp cam working fine when i connect 5mp model same iusse
and there is no NVR only XVR which is post

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
and there is no NVR only XVR which is post
Let's not debate semantics...an XVR is still a network video recorder (NVR) that can work with analog or IP cameras, hence the XVR tag of which I am aware.
  • When you zoom in/out on the motorized lens does the double image change or get better or worse?
  • Is the camera new and in warranty?
  • Can you post screenshot of camera's firmware?

ali.waqar

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks like your CVI camera coaxial or connections are causing the issue. Never seen a CVI camera cause that issue. Check the coaxial cable BNC connectors and cable.
I CHEACK ALL CABLE AND GOOD CABLE IF I same setup in my office working fine no hvae any iusse
if customer site i fix this camera same problem we change all things even tv we change

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
I had that problem on an Amcrest 2MP analog 2MP camera. It was installed with Cat5e and Baluns on the ends to convert it to coaxial BNC connectors.
The cable run had no choice but to run across electrical conduits (120V) and even parallel to Conduit for several feet.
There some kind of image distortion where you could see that light poles had that same effect. they had a slight double image like that.
When I upgraded that cable to an IP Camera, the issue went away.
So i moved that camera to another location and now it looks fine.

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Noise is a bitch to track down. If you can rule out wire not being to close to fluorescent lights, parallel power, fans/motors or anything else putting off emi maybe change the varifocal to a different focal depth. Only time I’ve seen a double image was a varifocal I dropped.

If you hooked up directly to dvr and it’s fine I’d then try a ground loop isolator.