Dahua and choppy video?

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Check the time stamps. Compare the time stamp in the recorded video to the time shown in the plaback timeline, and on the alarms that tripped. I had playback problems when one cam didn't get updated for Daylight Savings time.
What to do if there is a difference?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ah ha!

I checked the time stamps..I had the camera and the NVR time stamps displayed on the the TV while watching the live feed.
The camera and NVR time stamps displayed on TV simultaneously was showing to be off by a couple of seconds.

Logging onto the web ui also while doing this I noticed the same. The camera timestamp on the TV displayed the same time as web ui while the NVR and web ui was off by a couple of seconds.

Seems this may be part of the issue. I did a playback of an event through the NVR and the timestamps were jumping all over the place different from each other.

all the time and date settings are correct. its just 1-5 seconds difference here and there. I tried a reset, different settings and I continuously get the same result.

Any remedies?

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
my time problem was after daylight savings time. So there was an hour difference, far greater than a 1 to 5 second difference.
I couldn't playback anything between midnight and 1am.
And also had a problem where the playback jumped backwards between 10 and 30 minutes.
This doesn't sound exactly like the problem you're seeing. Maybe it's a red herring.... Maybe not....

zape

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Have you figured it out?
I have similar symptoms

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ah ha!

I checked the time stamps..I had the camera and the NVR time stamps displayed on the the TV while watching the live feed.
The camera and NVR time stamps displayed on TV simultaneously was showing to be off by a couple of seconds.

Logging onto the web ui also while doing this I noticed the same. The camera timestamp on the TV displayed the same time as web ui while the NVR and web ui was off by a couple of seconds.

Seems this may be part of the issue. I did a playback of an event through the NVR and the timestamps were jumping all over the place different from each other.

all the time and date settings are correct. its just 1-5 seconds difference here and there. I tried a reset, different settings and I continuously get the same result.

Any remedies?
Is your NVR connected directly to a router?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk