Dahua bracket/adapter

Dolamite

n3wb
Reaction score
I am just getting around to setting up my cameras in my new house. I opted for pre-wire in certain areas that would be hard to get to post construction. The problem I have is that the pre-wire is a standard rectangular junction box that is slightly larger that my HDW4431C-A and HDW5231R-Z. Is there an adapter I can get that mounts to the J box and allows me to mount the cameras? Ive come across some Dahua round junction boxes during my search but am not sure which one would suit my needs. I dont want to order something, wait for its arrival from china and find out it doesnt work for my model. Any help/advise would be appreciated.

Korgoth

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am just getting around to setting up my cameras in my new house. I opted for pre-wire in certain areas that would be hard to get to post construction. The problem I have is that the pre-wire is a standard rectangular junction box that is slightly larger that my HDW4431C-A and HDW5231R-Z. Is there an adapter I can get that mounts to the J box and allows me to mount the cameras? Ive come across some Dahua round junction boxes during my search but am not sure which one would suit my needs. I dont want to order something, wait for its arrival from china and find out it doesnt work for my model. Any help/advise would be appreciated.
Here is accessory selector. You will find all that match those two cameras

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Attachments