Dahua cams. What is changing the time on some cams? (follow up same problem)

bel12

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just read the old post regarding same/similar issuse, and I'd like to ask for your help with my camera.
I have an IMOU CUE 2 (sub-brand of Dahua), which worked great, incl. onvif streams & events were available both on AgentDVR, HA, and ODM.

A few weeks ago, I had to reset to factory settings from button on camera's body, due to some wifi system upgarade.

Unfortunatlly, it came "back to life" only on the imou app. Meaning all works and looks great on the app, timestamp and regon defined well with DST, apperently nothing should be wrong elsewhere.

When coming to check ONVIF events & streams - I see that ONVIF is "alive", but time is wrong:
1704809984352.png
I have looked everywhere, not only in the old post, and it seems this is a known issuse, some people mange to resolve by manually adjusting the NTP link, or manually setting the time etc.
I've tried this both from SmartPSS, Dahua config tool and ODM - no sucsess. The time will not change, or it just reverts back to the wrong time (-2h).

I've reached out to IMOU support team, and hopfully they will fwd the request to whoever can publish a firmware update, but I have have no high hopes from them.
Any suggestions?