Dahua Dash Camera

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

We are so glad to release the new series of Dash Camera with high resolution that features easy installation and operation. The device can be communicated with its DH Dashcam app through built-in Wi-Fi.

The built-in G-Sensor can automatically lock the currently recording video when it senses a crash or strong vibration to prevent the video from being overwritten. MicroSD cards up to 128 GB are supported. The built-in mic and speaker can be used to record and play back.
Will get some samples to test, lol

• Ø 1080P~4KP ultra high resolution image
  • Ø Wide field of view 123°~131°
  • Ø Mini body with3 inch screen(optional)
  • Ø Wi-Fi AP module
  • Ø G-Sensor module supports collision detection and video lock
  • Ø Supports MicroSD card up to 128 GB
  • Ø Compatible with mobile client for setup, live view, recording search and backup
  • Ø Voice control
1656644543402.png

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Specification and models below, check which one is good.

Attachments

Reaction score
About dang time! Had to buy Skorche Dash Cam. While it's a fantastic dash cam for what it is, I dislike the reliance of Bluetooth connection only. If it could upload while in my home WiFi or even be added to Blue Iris as additional outdoor camera....win win!

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
After my Gf's collision....I put Garmin 47 and 46 in our Nissans. There is a company that make a USB adapter to plug n play from the rearview mirror power source. So no wires dangling.
I wanted the Collision avoidance alerts....it has a chime or beep that suggests your too close to the vehicle ahead. Just a reminder for her to paya-fuckin-ttention.00FABC2B-6DA2-4652-9ABB-D7479DD9293C.png