Dahua DB11 DMSS login and access issue

DadBuk

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I have had a Dahua DB11 installed and working for several years with access via DMSS or my Dahua NVR. The DB11 was registered under my DMSS account as opposed to being a local install only so only appeared in DMSS when I was logged in.

A little while ago I noticed that the DB11 was blinking 2 blue LED bars - which means network connectivity issue. I attempted to log in to my account via DMSS - this usually works but this time it said my account did not exist. I attempted to reset my account password which worked but the DB11 did not appears once I logged in. So I hard reset the DB11 but on attempting to install it via the DMSS app under my account it said it was already registered to my account. IT also said that I could appeal this issue by submitting a photo of the S/N and original purchase document. I have tried this twice but get a response from 'DoLynk Service <service@dolynkservice.com' that 'We are sorry to inform you that we cannot unbind the following device due to the processor’s opinion: The application information does not meet the unbinding requirements. SN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Device model:-- '. Not sure what to do next to get my DB11 working again, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul