Dahua Deep IVS Presets not available

nicscp

n3wb
Reaction score
Ive got a Dahua PTZ (SD5A425XA-HNR) that im using IVS on with a tripwire to track vehicles and people. Ive got 2 presets (preset 1 and preset 2) but only one of those presets populates the dropdown in the Deep IVS window. When i go to the PTZ window to setup the presets, Preset 1 text is green on the list but Preset 2 text is black on the list. Is there a setting somewhere that i need to enable for Preset 2 to be available in the Deep IVS window for setting up rules for different presets?

nicscp

n3wb
Reaction score
I believe i figured it out. You have to go to "Smart Plan" on the left column and hit "Add Plan" at the top and select Preset 2, then enable IVS for that preset.

Screenshot of the page incase anyone else runs into this issue.

Attachments

nicscp

n3wb
Reaction score
I did perform a firmware update while troubleshooting this and now my auto-tracking is no longer working. Is there a known issue or anything in the latest firmware the breaks the autotracking for tripwires? You can see that "Alarm Track" is enabled in the first picture i posted.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Haven’t used that particular cam so can’t say.
Are you running it on a Dahua NVR?
Give it a couple of reboots

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Best practice when updating firmware (if you even do it which most here don't) is:

Factory reset 3 times.
Install Firmware
Factory reset 3 times.

Firmware gets wonky on updates.