Dahua deterrence camera

guideon

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Please forget my poor English I am French nobody is perfect.

Well I am using an AI IP Deterrence camera and have noticed the following issues:

• The camera only works well with Dahua SD card not with Kingston high endurance (outdoor installation)
  • Notifications on gdmss do not work, mix of different images when you have different camera on gdmss
  • Almost impossible to playback intelligent video files with a quite good wifi, of course nothing with 4G
Note that it works for live streaming and some other French (not Dahua) models using H.264 (I use H.265 for my Dahua camera)
  • But the worst is coming I have tried sftp and the error message is always device do not allow writing, well I have tried with WinSCP and it works
  • Actually I am trying to make FTP working with FTP but it seems very difficult to make it working with Ubuntu 18.04 it is really bad since you can use an SBC and convert video files to upload them to a cloud.

My question is does anybody has some background with FTP and Ubuntu. Thanks in advance for your help.
I would appreciate if someone could help. Best regards Guy (this is my first name).