Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW2300R-Z or Dahua SD22204T-GN

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think the model MIGHT have IVS were the S does not, not sure.. its the only variation I see in the specs.

ask the vendor.

GH75

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
We just installed the 2204 the other day. decent little camera. The PTZ seemed a little slow, but customer was good.

We used it to replace some analog PTZ that rotated to cover different hallways.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yeah its not as fast as my speed dome by any stretch, but compared to any other PTZ of its size and cost.. its actually pretty good, Ive got a mini dome pan tilt that is waay slower and uses gears instead of belts so the movement is not really smooth.

If you require speed, then its worth it to buy a speed dome.. my big black face can do a 180 in a second.. vs the ~3s for the mini-black face

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I just tested it quickly and there is a ivs checkbox. I could do intrucion detection multiple zones so that is enough for me. Perhaps line crossing is also there, but i did not see it yet.

from what i seen now it is pretty nice camera.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
sweet, so that is the difference between the S and the T.. I almost bought the T model to put in my kids room but I'm holding off to see if a 4MP version comes soon.. as I really need WDR instead of DWDR at my front door.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I watched a youtube video, and i know now why i could not find the other ivs options. Just need to click on the intrucion detction word to get a menu with the other options. Will test it tomorrow..

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
was just pointed out that you have a 2.7 size sensor instead of my 2.8, thus the T model did not receive the same image sensor that I did.. once you get it installed we'd appreciate it if you could upload some demo videos of day/night with a human target in motion.

clueless

n3wb
Reaction score
at night please zoom in to veh reg to see if is readable. Thanks

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
was just pointed out that you have a 2.7 size sensor instead of my 2.8, thus the T model did not receive the same image sensor that I did.. once you get it installed we'd appreciate it if you could upload some demo videos of day/night with a human target in motion.
I hope someone else beats me to it..
these are for my new house, and i bougt one mount and one camera to see if i like them enough.

perhaps i can mount it up temporarely when the mount is there and walk through the garden in the dark. Will have to test if my hikvision nvr will like this camera.

update: seem to have 4 options under ivs: intrusion, line cross, missing object and something else.

the first attempt to add it as a onif unit to my hikvision nvr failed unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator: