Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW4631R-AS firmware

FelixXXL

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all. This is my First Post in this Forum. Great work.
First of all: sorry for my bad english. I bought 2 cams. I tried to update them, but it ended witz 2 bricked cams because i flashed the wrong firmware.(no webinterface, periodic booting)
I could not find and firmware for this 2 cams in the net.
I tried to Flash different firmware witz tftp Methode and looked across with wireshark.
The cam first looks for the upgrade_info_7db780a713a4.txt file and them in the Looks for faildes.txt
So i Think the firmware is wrong.
I dont get any Outputs from the ncap and tftp console from the downloader tool.
Can someone Help me?

Reaction score
Hello all. This is my First Post in this Forum. Great work.
First of all: sorry for my bad english. I bought 2 cams. I tried to update them, but it ended witz 2 bricked cams because i flashed the wrong firmware.(no webinterface, periodic booting)
I could not find and firmware for this 2 cams in the net.
I tried to Flash different firmware witz tftp Methode and looked across with wireshark.
The cam first looks for the upgrade_info_7db780a713a4.txt file and them in the Looks for faildes.txt
So i Think the firmware is wrong.
I dont get any Outputs from the ncap and tftp console from the downloader tool.
Can someone Help me?

Maintraxx

n3wb
Reaction score
I also have two cameras. After a firmware update via NVR I got into the boot loop.

In the meantime I have found a firmware that is accepted by TFTP and installed with "success". After that, the camera no longer boots so often, but the web interface is still not accessible.

Were you able to solve your problem then? If so, do you still know with which firmware or what led to the solution?

Many greetings from Kiel / Germany

Fabian